VR6Pete

Compatible roof bars / box for Corrado VR6

Hi all.

I'm after some info on compatible roof bars / roof boxes for a Corrado VR6.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow and have some space issues so ideally will need to be something I can pick up from halfords or the like.

Cheers.

Pete

The only one I could get at such short notice was a summit SUM104 roof rails (around £80) and a halfords roof box at £150. Does the job and held up well, must have had close to 50kg in there coming home as the campsite got flooded and had to hastily pack up, drained over Half a bucket of water out of the tent since arriving home!

Good info! Corrado looks surprisingly good with the roof box :) How do the bars attach to the roof then?

Yeah it's not too bad, I just need spray it L041 paint code to match the car lol! It just clamps onto the side of the car, took a lot of faffing to fit first time as had to get everything lined up but second time around should be a doddle. Will take some pics of the clamps, and I can vouch that it does indeed does what it says on the tin