imyhamid

5x100 spacers, advice needed

Hi all, just wondered if I could have a little advice. I have a Corrado VR6 running standard speedline wheels on coilovers. The question I have is I am looking at spacers for the rear just to bring the wheels out slightly. The question is does anyone have any suggestions which adaptors to buy good quality and where from. If anyone is running them what size do you suggest.

Cheers for any help in advance.

H+R are probably the best spacers that you can buy, just be sure that you buy a set of hub-centric ones which will securely centre the wheel on the hub. The narrower ones tend to be 'bolt through', where longer length wheel bolts are used. Wider one tend to be 'bolt on', where the spacer is bolted to the hub and the wheel is then bolted to the spacer. Again be sure they are hub-centric.

If you are just looking for subtle spacing, then check out the set at the link below ........ brand new, 8mm per side with extended bolts and at an extremely good price.

Failing that, e-bay is your friend.

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=529096

what mm are you after ?

got a pair of fk 25mm hubcentric @ £60.00 inc postage or 10mm tpi with extended bolts @ £ 30.00 inc postage

Thanks for the advice and pointing me in the right direction. I'm not sure what size I am looking for at the moment, I will get the measuring tape out tonight and get a rough idea. If you still have the 10mm ones available I will drop you a message.

Cheers for the help.

Imran

Does anyone have any recommendations where to best place is to get hub centric spacers from?

Cheers

Does anyone have any recommendations where to best place is to get hub centric spacers from?

Cheers

See Leon's post top of this page.

Advise needed: i have 5mm spacers fitted on the rears, i have VW Monties wheels on, the centre cap would not fit over the wheel bearing cover so this is why the spacers were fitted, the question is will it be ok to run this set up without the need to use longer wheel studs, bearing in mind it's only 5mm.

I got bolt on 20or25mm spacers from venom motor sport think they have a few different types!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Just spoken with Venom motorsport and they have the Stance+ 15mm hubcentric spacers for £32.99.

They also supply the longer bolts.

What's the spec of the standard bolts for the Speedlines.