clumpy1

Compomotive TH 16660's - No Longer Available

If you're running 5 stud setup could you share how you've got a 305mm brembo setup please...pm's fine.

Off the top of my head if I remember correctly the disc's have been redrilled have to double check put pretty sure :thumbleft:

Still here guy's if they don't go soon I'll be keeping them. They are not available new anymore and these are as new (with pzero nero's :shocked!:) :)

Sensible!!!! Offer's considered

Dream on James, No feckers interested :tumbleweed:

These are my absolute favourite wheels for a 'rado mate and if i can get my other wheels sold in the next week or so i'll be very interested in these, can't believe they're still here

Well I hope they stick around a little longer so I get a chance at having them off you haha

Had a bit of interest on them. These are also great for clearing big brake's I have Cupra R Brembo's on mine with 305mm Disc's and they bolt straight on the hub no spacer required and they are light.

Do you know if they'll fit over the 312mm set up? Yeah like I said they're my ideal wheel, I'll be happy to make you an offer as soon as a couple of pairs of my wheels sell. Unless you want a set of 17"

BBS VZ 5x100 and money your way

Do you know if they'll fit over the 312mm set up? Yeah like I said they're my ideal wheel, I'll be happy to make you an offer as soon as a couple of pairs of my wheels sell. Unless you want a set of 17"

BBS VZ 5x100 and money your way

I'm pretty sure 312's are no problem mate. Looking for a cash sale matey I have my perfect combo of BBS's at the moment appreciate the offer though :thumbleft:

Yeah I thought they would, good to know. Okay mate well I'll try and get mine sold and get back to you :)