Goldie

288mm Brake Carriers and Calipers

288mm Brake Carriers and Calipers

Pair of 288mm carriers and callipers for the commonly done brake upgrade on a VR6. They are painted Skoda green, whether this is genuine or not i have no idea but they aren't perfect so would ideally need painting if you want them to look nice.

There are some part worn pads in there as well if they are of any use..

P1030196_zps2cc2241b.jpg

Ill post if need but collection or drop off possible subject to where you are. Im off to Yorkshie from Glasgow this weekend and have a few more trips up and down the country coming up..

List Date: 8/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 288mm Brake Carriers and Calipers

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?40.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: 288mm Brake Carriers and Calipers

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Ive had them a couple of years and they have been in the house all that time.. Ill see if i can find out more info for you...

Thanks also what are they of and as you can see I am in the sunny south I also assume all parts are there securing bolts etc.

Edited by Rocket Ron

Im not sure what exactly they came from although 288s are all the same.. Its just the contents of the box, tbh i wouldn't use second hand bolts so would buy new for fitting..

Sunny south, i can courier them no problem..

Sorry i don't have more info on them..

How much to send due to weight I can imagine it could be more than what you are asking for. The CCGB have a stand at this years NEC Birmingham Classic car show in November great show I'm attending on the stand and car all weekend.

Ron

How much to send due to weight I can imagine it could be more than what you are asking for. The CCGB have a stand at this years NEC Birmingham Classic car show in November great show I'm attending on the stand and car all weekend.

Ron

Just noticed this now, just back from Pompey..

Tbh they wouldn't cost much to post, couriered would be no more than a tenner..

Goldie

I've just purchased some brand new 288mm Disc for a Mk 3 Golf VR6 and some Brembo Pads ready for the conversion over the winter period while car is of the road. Before I commit myself to purchasing I need to be convinced that the Calipers and Carriers will fit my car a 94 VR to avoid disappointment when it comes to fitting. If possible could you provide details of donar vehicle (part numbers),(If they are green does that mean they are of a Skoda model) and if you can post for no more than £10 I would be happy. It's a shame about last weekend you being down my way could have maybe done a deal.

Appologies for so many questions.

Look forward to hearing from you.