BILLCOR

Recaro seat switch

I have a pretty much new adjustment switch for the electric Recaro's, what sort of money would it be worth, as they are long gone obsolete, I cant find any guide price

No idea, but I'd take it if you sell. Been looking for ages!

No idea, but I'd take it if you sell. Been looking for ages!

It will be getting sold, just need some idea on a reasonable price.

I know they are like hens teeth to find

Ok, just had my parts man get back to me, they were £65.02 inc vat when available, been obsolete for over two years now. I may just stick it on Ebay and see where it goes

Why would you stick it on eBay when you have at least two forum members interested? :confused:

Why would you stick it on eBay when you have at least two forum members interested? :confused:

If anyone wants to make an offer, fair enough.

Its an obsolete part thats bloody hard to find, we all know what some of the Storm badges, Roof Trim, etc have sold for.

If anyone wants to make an offer, fair enough.

Its an obsolete part thats bloody hard to find, we all know what some of the Storm badges, Roof Trim, etc have sold for.

fiver delivered :) :)

It's pretty clear the folks who are interested aren't going to offer you a price because it's difficult, and you're going to try and get top dollar for it understandably. So this has sort of become a thinly veiled For Sale thread.

I'd suggest you just list it at a price you'd be happy to accept (be that £20 or £200), and then entertain offers accordingly. It seems the fairest way.