KADVR6

might be coming back???

Not you again, you can spend my money as fast as i can..

Did you purchase the one you looked at?

Haha yeh me again, and not yet as weather was terrible the last few days, but gonna look at it soon.

Whats he done then?? Samco hoses and speedlines, apart from that the expensive engine work I did.

Well I do beg your pardon but when reading the advert it say's "I" had the chain's done,new head,piston ring's blah blah in may last year so it was actually you that had this work done?

Karl - coincidentally a friend of a friend is looking for a Corrado at the moment and not that I'd like to see him get gazumped, but there's an extremely nice looking mystic blue Storm up on PistonHeads at sub 4k somewhere in the West Midlands. Has all the "right" mods..

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-storm-mystic-blue----------------1995/2719285

They haven't.. think the owner of your car is chancing his luck!

Well I beg your pardon too Jim after having a look and finding Kad's advert for his car it seem's someone is making it look like they done the work I understand now :o

And like the copy and paste of my old add, so everything he did this last year to the engine/suspension was actually done over 2 years ago.

I missed this post too what a wally as soon as I started reading your advert I realized :o:o:lol:

Yeah Mic

Was looking for another corrado, but then thought two cars = 2 lots of tax/insurance would have to find somewhere to keep the corrado. So instead im having the r32 turbocharged, been talking to midland vw about it and its all go in the next few weeks.