Big_Al

Just testing the water on an interior.

I have recently fitted a leather interior into my Corrado and I now have a cloth interior that needs a new home.

My question is this, are cloth interiors worth anything?

Mine is in reasonable condition. Drivers seat bolster has failed but the fabric is undamaged. The door cards are in good order except the passenger leather type stuff is coming away slightly at the top edge.

Rear cards and seats are in great order as usual for interiors of this type I guess.

The Mrs wants it out of the way so she is after me binning the whole lot.

I just feel that it is a waste of an interior that really just needs a good clean (never got around to it) and a few minor repairs.

So, is it worth trying to sell it or just bin it ?

Just wondering what you guys might think on this :)

Cheers.

Al.

its worth selling it off cheap 80 -£100? ,im guessing it would be a good base for someone wanting to try reupholstery or getting it done without having to remove there stuff,

@ BristolBaron, I am based in Nottingham, 2 mins from the A46. The interior is the common grey sadly.

@ VW_OwneR_85, that is a fair comment. I was not going to be asking insane money and what you suggested was about what I was thinking.

I just have a real issue with throwing away any parts for a Corrado that are still in a usable condition.

Any other views ?

Cheers.

Al.

sadly, i think you'll struggle to get someone to pick it up, let alone part cash for it.

of course, its worth a try - a 99p starting auction on ebay it worth a shot, let the market decide what its worth!

Does Anybody know if you can use the passenger seat right hand bolster to repair / replace a drivers seat right hand bolster? If so you could just strip and sell that! I'd be interested for one!

Have you got any pics of it - I'm looking for a light grey 'atout' hump style rear seat.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=88062

Passenger inner bolster is the same as the drivers outer and vice versa. I've swaped them and there's also a thread on here somewhere too. Seat back foams are the same but the covers are different due to the tilt adjuster and tip leaver baing at different heights.

Hey guys,

@Andy R32, I know the interior you are after and so wish mine was that one, sadly it isn't. My interior just has the standard rear bench seat. Sorry :(