LeeElite

Another newbie :)

Afternoon All!!! Just like to say I've been reading through this forum for a good week now and it's by far one of the best ones I've been on! Lots of knowledge.

I'm Lee from newcastle age 23

I don't actually own a corrado as of yet!! But I've sold my house and have a bit money to play with!

So I'll be looking for a corrado with a conversion or look to do a conversion myself

Cheers

Lee

Welcome along mate. You'll find loads of info on here... And some of the people are relatively normal!

What kind of conversion are you after?

23 and you have sold your house :thumbleft: plenty of option's out there but do your homework beforehand to make sure you get what you want/what you expect. Welcome (by the way I'm not one of the normal one's)..

Cheers lads, I'm after either a 2.0T or a R32 conversion and planning on making it on air ride.

I just love the slammed and wide look. Lip in the arch if you get me.

Haha yeah my lasses dad has give us a house for nothing so may as well sell mine and have the money haha

Lee

Yes indeed! I saw a MK2 Golf recently with R32 and Haldex. It was a really nice install. Professionally executed but no bling and driven daily - perfect!