Ed21

SWG Scuttle, Extended rear spoiler, US style or smoothed front bumper, 263 cams, etc

I'm putting the VR6 back on the road after it being laid up for a while and have put together a wish list of bits that i'd eventually like to lay hands on, obviously i'll be looking in classifieds but thought it worthwhile to do a wanted list.

. SWG one piece scuttle or similar

. Extended rear spoiler

. US style or smoothed front bumper

. Clear/red rear lights

. Audioscape door pods

. Leather interior door handles

. 262, 263, 268 cams ???

. VR6 BVH any condition considered

. BMC CDA

Lws who make the carbon fibre stuff are supposed to be making a spoiler near christmas time , iv already said id have one and i know of a few more that want one aswell so maybe we could do a group buy and maybe get some discount if andrew is feeling so kind at the festive period

Lws who make the carbon fibre stuff are supposed to be making a spoiler near christmas time , iv already said id have one and i know of a few more that want one aswell so maybe we could do a group buy and maybe get some discount if andrew is feeling so kind at the festive period

Sounds interesting, i was thinking i'd go for a fibreglass one and paint it but always up for a deal.