rabbit82

grille etc

Hi im after an early grille please the one with lots of smaller slats and also does any one have the little surround thst goes round the door lock pin on the top of the door card

cheers jamie

hi

good luck hunting it took me a while

vw heritage sell them new but they are very expensive!

i managed to source one from ebay which included the VW & 16v badges too - VW heritage is around £80 just for the grill

Cheers mate yeah seen the one on heritage and there is one on eBay but not in great nick

indeed its a hard search m8

there seemed to be lost of late grill's but very few early's i only found the one with all 4 tabs still in tact - which is the one i brought, it needs a sanding & respray but that wont take long & ive got the black paint already

if i see one i will drop you a message

Thanks for that I'll probably end up getting the one on eBay and sprucing it up a bit if it's still there in a few weeks and nothing else pops up

Thanks for that I'll probably end up getting the one on eBay and sprucing it up a bit if it's still there in a few weeks and nothing else pops up

hi rabbit

you have probably already seen it but there is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-EARLY-STYLE-FRONT-GRILL-WITH-BADGE-VR6-G60-16V-8V-/360756660289?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53fec5c841 early one on ebay

it has a slight crack but with some super glue & a rub down / primer / paint it should be ok

both bottom tabs are still there too