Sign in to follow this  
turbocorrado

top gear beach

anybody watch the 911\ jag coupe test on top gear last week . just wondering if anyone could tell me the location of the beach to settle an argument

cheers

post de-capped-vr6storm

Is it just me, or would that be REALLY bad for the car? Sand and water getting places that it shouldn't? Or am I once more jibbering a lot of poo?

perfectly correct young man!.............for once no 747's either :D :D .......would reckon tho at the end of the feature that the motors would have been given a quite comprehensive body wash so there should'nt be too much if any damage done

couldnt do much good for the paint either being sand blasted at 100mph :shock:

coulnt believe what they did to the golf either imagine the look on the face of the people who leant it to top gear :shock:

it was probably like jackass the movie with the hire car :lol:

biggrim, Doesn`t do any harm at all especially if it`s not your car and you are giving it back to Porsche,Jaguar or BMW :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Don`t fancy buying one second hand though,one careful press fleet owner :lol: :lol:

A mid 80s car would have started rotting almost instantly, but certainly the 911 and the Bimmer can take that in it's stride.

I was meaning sand and water getting into the air intakes and into the engine and causing problems, but I suppose the bodywork would take quite a bit of abuse too. Just a thought I had (just the one thought mind, lets not get carried away :wink: )