Peacedub

Corrado 16v newbie

Hi fellow corrado owners,

This will be my first Corrado after many years searching for one. After failing miserbly to find my perfect one i decided to go back to my roots of the MK2 Golf which is now in its build stages in becoming a maxed out 8v (a serious amount of money spent so far!)In the meantime i was driving a sensible saxo to commute to work and it was really annoying me and i was getting very jealous of my workmates driving their MK1 and MK2 Golfs. I felt left out so the hunt for a Corrado begun and low and behold a nice valver turned up 5 mile down the road from me. Its a KE- Jet and and runs pretty sweet. Im am going to go for the KR cam mod straight away which will completment the full milltek. Bodywork is sweet with regards to rust (none) few scratches and dings but hopefully get on that straight away. Also needs a set of new front seats as they are gone!! (black cloth). I dont want to dismiss my mk2 in which i am really scared of doing now i have my new toy so want to keep the spend to a minimum!

Thanks for reading and look forward to sharing advice and parts,lol

Steve

Edited by Peacedub

I've tried uploading photos twice but for some reason it's not doing it. Will try now off the trusted ipad

Nice looking pair of cars you have there, don't envy you keeping the golf's wheels clean though :-)

Tell me about it! im lucky enough to have purchased a special brush to clean them with to which my 3 year old enjoys using,lol. Diamond polished Borbet B's too so i take extra care with them. Hopefully going to pick some new bits for the corrado tonight and then try hide them from the mrs!!

Welcome and I see you're only just a few miles away, I'm in Sandiacre.

Hi mate, good to see someone close by. Had a bit of a mare recently with the rado but fingers crossed its the last of the woes. Previous owners that dont know what they are doing and bodge everything really grips my ****!! will look our for you on my travels

very nice - liking them both :)

Thanks. The mk2 doesnt look quite like that at the moment,lol. Hoping to be back on the road for start of summer show season but im not rushing.