BILLCOR

Green Storm on Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-storm-fsh-rare-milage102k/2883473

This Storm has been for sale for the last 2-3 weeks, every time I have a look, the price has changed, It started at £4300, down to £3900, then shot up to £4800, down to £4200 and now at £3750.... strange way to sell a car I'd say :shrug:

AND before you ask James (clumpy) I'm not looking for another Rado, I just like to LOOK :p

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-storm-fsh-rare-milage102k/2883473

This Storm has been for sale for the last 2-3 weeks, every time I have a look, the price has changed, It started at £4300, down to £3900, then shot up to £4800, down to £4200 and now at £3750.... strange way to sell a car I'd say :shrug:

AND before you ask James (clumpy) I'm not looking for another Rado, I just like to LOOK :p

nice blackberry with leather reacros on ebay :)

I believe it belongs to liam_raddo off the forum?

Ian.

Is he saying FSH is rare, or the Corrado Storm is rare? :scratch:

Anyway, seems way too cheap at £3750 if the pics are to be believed?

Me!!!! :lol:

You will be back ;)

Bill well spotted.

I wanted what the car owed me originally but had dreamers wanting something for nothing. To mitigate the "£3k mate" brigade I raised the bar (as I assumed I was marketing the car too low), didn't even have a tickle so I reduced it.

To be honest the reason I was selling was your fault ;-) ... I was looking to raise funds to buy of StoremanSteve's car (for £7.5k) but couldn't afford to own both at once as I already have a daily and fund my Track car.

Some of you on here were aware that I was looking at spending £7k earlier this year but I missed out on a couple of awesome cars (ChrisL, Vaughan's etc..), so I lowered my bar and bought VinnyVR6's one which is a great example for the money.

Anyway the whole experience of trying to sell my Corrado was awful and was beginning to affect my enjoyment of the Car/community (no personal digs here), long story short everything happens for a reason and I have withdrawn the advert and decided to keep stormy and use the money I saved from upgrading to the Blackberry on buying a trailer for my track car and sorting out the passenger seat on stormy.

Glad I don't sell cars for a living or I'd be broke ;-)

Is he saying FSH is rare, or the Corrado Storm is rare? :scratch:

Anyway, seems way too cheap at £3750 if the pics are to be believed?

Hard to price as no other Storms were for sale at the time on P/H. Word rare is subjective I guess if we actually counted the number of VR6's with Storm badges (tbh we all know that's all it is with some other bits of fluff) it would probably be over 500!

Bill well spotted.

I wanted what the car owed me originally but had dreamers wanting something for nothing. To mitigate the "£3k mate" brigade I raised the bar (as I assumed I was marketing the car too low), didn't even have a tickle so I reduced it.

To be honest the reason I was selling was your fault ;-) ... I was looking to raise funds to buy of StoremanSteve's car (for £7.5k) but couldn't afford to own both at once as I already have a daily and fund my Track car.

Some of you on here were aware that I was looking at spending £7k earlier this year but I missed out on a couple of awesome cars (ChrisL, Vaughan's etc..), so I lowered my bar and bought VinnyVR6's one which is a great example for the money.

Anyway the whole experience of trying to sell my Corrado was awful and was beginning to affect my enjoyment of the Car/community (no personal digs here), long story short everything happens for a reason and I have withdrawn the advert and decided to keep stormy and use the money I saved from upgrading to the Blackberry on buying a trailer for my track car and sorting out the passenger seat on stormy.

Glad I don't sell cars for a living or I'd be broke ;-)

This is pretty much the only reason I still have my Corrado - I just can't be bothered with all the hassle that comes with trying to sell a car...

Hard to price as no other Storms were for sale at the time on P/H. Word rare is subjective I guess if we actually counted the number of VR6's with Storm badges (tbh we all know that's all it is with some other bits of fluff) it would probably be over 500!

I thought it was too cheap! As you say, people want everything for nothing these days.

It was the way you typed *FSH RARE* as if to highlight the fact FSH is rare, but doesn't matter, glad you kept it. I would rather set fire to it than let tight *******s drive off in it for way less than it's worth.