ShivasRegal

Group Buys

hi Guys, not new to the forum but do visit sporadically. I have a query on where to post Group Buy ideas which i feel will benefit the Corrado Clan.

I am not affiliated with the company but have inquired about some custom products and wanted to gauge interest.

I say products, it really is only one.

- Heated Front Windscreen like what Ford use. The one with wavy elements embedded in the windscreen?

Where should I post this. I have prices, quantities and lead times

Cheers in advance

Shiv

We did have a thread about this very thing !

BUT,they wouldn't be supplied with the very important rubbers,somebody sourced some (I think) America,which made the price extortionate.

I would be up for a screen,if it comes with the rubber moulded to the screen

Please excuse my ignorance...I'm a long time golf mk2 owner aspiring to own a rado vr6. what's the issue with the front windscreen rubbers?

We did have a thread about this very thing !

BUT,they wouldn't be supplied with the very important rubbers,somebody sourced some (I think) America,which made the price extortionate.

I would be up for a screen,if it comes with the rubber moulded to the screen

When you get a replacement screen,it comes with a rubber "bonded" to the screen,this all gets bonded to the car,and then a an outer rubber (2) gets put around it,to keep it looking tidy !

The problem is,the rubber that's bonded to the screen,can't be bought.independently !