sexybourbon

Good parts sites for all thing corrado

What sites are out there for the corrado , if just placed an order with heritage and I've looked on arz tuning and also know of four seasons tuning but that's in the states so for body stuff I'd rather not order and get taxed all over for it but I think I will be using it for the engine parts I need

I can't think of any others but I know there out there

Any help fellas ??

Thanks very much that's a great help

Sean I've ordered from avs before very good

Is there any places that do more rare body parts , I'm after the heat shield tht rivets to the rear bumper

Is there any places that do more rare body parts , I'm after the heat shield tht rivets to the rear bumper

Make one??

Just heritage that I know of that do them mate. I didn't bother putting one back on in the end. I could understand if it was on the exhaust side, but its not!

If spoke to a few people that have said this Sean but mine was on the exhaust side and I'd like to put one back as mine was dust , and with the new exhaust being a tad bigger I want it on just incase as if hate to **** up the new paint

Not sure , but one would think it was there to absorb some heat and stop it from warping the bumper , wich it does anyway that's why you always see a bowed bit on the rear corner of the bumper

it's not a heat shield it's there to make the bumper skin more rigid where it's not supported by the bumper iron - despite the fact VW label it as a 'heat protection plate' - I'm not sure what they thought is was protecting the bumper from ???

Edited by davidwort

Ahh thats weird then i always assumed it was to stop heat hitting the bumper and mis shaping it , and you would think that at the corner bit where it is fitted it would already be quite rigid