Jamie

PM Email notification

Just noticed over the last week or so I don't seem to be getting emails telling me I have a PM, any ideas?

Yeah that's all set up Jim, I'm just getting them every now and again. For example I got an email to tell me Will. I. Dub had PM'd me on Saurday morning but didn't get one yesterday to say he'd PMd me twice last night :lol:

Just wondered if there was a problem

Most of mine go to my spam, but im on here so often that i always get the wee pop up box on the screen :)

Just noticed I'm not getting these either. I get the new post in a topic notification but an email for a new PM seems to have stopped within the last week-ish

Some users have been marking the emails as Spam, so now the address has been reported by Google as a possible source of spam....

I'll look at setting up a new one tonight.

Spam? Bloody SPAM???

HOW. DARE. THEY.

Ban them Andi. Ban em good...

Issue now resolved.

However, if you're a GMail user, you'll need to check your Spam folder, as it may still mark it as Spam ('due to other users reporting this mail as Spam').

Clicking the "This is not Spam" button a couple of times should stop that though.

Scrap that - it's been 'marked as Spam' already and is being blocked...

Looking for another solution!

Gmail users should be ok - but it's Hotmail/Outlook.com users who are blocking the mails - someone/some people in Hotmail have been marking it as Spam!

*shakes fist*

Think I've sorted my issue. Went into my Virgin settings and marked them as not spam. Just have to wait for a PM now :D

Server changes tonight have hopefully resolved the email issue for Microsoft account users.

And some domain tweaks this morning, should have resolved it for Gmail users too.

We should be all good, now!

The new emails come from [email protected], as I think the-corrado.net was a little blacklisted..!!