lilfuzzer

Headlight loom

Whos the best supplier for an uprated loom nowadays. Been a long time since I needed one. All my cars have them bar the new one. Driving to work this morning was a nightmare so going to have to put one on. So was wondering who the best person to get one off now. The ones I have are the three relay version but not sure if there have been any advances since then

Any advice muchly appreciated

Thanks

Yeah it was kur2y who done my current ones. I was unsure if he was still around.

Any feedback on the other supplier?

I have one of Kursys looms with the OEM connectors on it, but i want to try and extend it so most of it sits inside the car rather than engine bay. Never been that happy with the way the looms sit in the bay.

I got one of James (Rayne Automotive)looms a couple of weeks back. It is a two relay job with OEM type connectors. It is nicely made works as it should. I fitted Osram 'nightbreakers' with it and as you all know it is like night & day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80306[/ATTACH]

kur2y made his with 3 relays which IIRC was so that if a single relay failed you would still get dipped beam rather than loosing a light completely

does that ring bells with anyone else?

i do know that when i had an issue with only having dipped beam a few weeks ago a new relay fixed it so it makes sense

kur2y made his with 3 relays which IIRC was so that if a single relay failed you would still get dipped beam rather than loosing a light completely

does that ring bells with anyone else?

i do know that when i had an issue with only having dipped beam a few weeks ago a new relay fixed it so it makes sense

Correct, 1 relay for each side of the dipped headlights plus another for main beam - 3 in total.

Ian.

Got my new loom from James, last month. Fits easy and works a treat i can see where i'm going now.

Also supplied night breaker bulbs. :thumbleft:

Correct, 1 relay for each side of the dipped headlights plus another for main beam - 3 in total.

Ian.

cool thanks for confirming Ian :)