DANG60

kw V3 coilovers. - SOLD

kw V3 coilovers.

Hi guys these were bought for my 20v converted corrado. They are brand new they have just been sat in the box for a couple of years. They are 1400 new to buy in am looking for 1150 ono

Pics on request

List Date: 12/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: kw V3 coilovers.

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: kw V3 coilovers.

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by DANG60

I presume these fit all corrados?

Hi jon yes this will fit all models of corrado. The paperwork inside the box lists them for all models

Regards

Dan

Edited by DANG60

Thanks chazrad, they do look awesome shame they aren't often seen when on a car lol. I know it's not the best time of year to be selling but hopefully they are priced reasonably for people to consider them.

This may sound silly but it's the level of adjustability that puts me off these, I'm worried that I'd feck it up. I have read v good things about v3s though.glwts

This may sound silly but it's the level of adjustability that puts me off these, I'm worried that I'd feck it up. I have read v good things about v3s though.glwts

Thanks mate

Yeah I think it's just a case of playing around with them, obviously there are companies that will set them up aswell, I remember talking to the guy on the phone when I was buying them and he said on their softest setting as he had them on his R32 that they were actually softer than the standard suspension, which may be good for some people as there are alot of coilovers that give a harsh crashy ride.

Id love them but house buying comes first

Yeah I can relate to that John, did the same thing 18months ago. Like you say a house is more important than cars.

I'm looking for some nicer coilover's for my daily drive, but can't afford these :(

If anyone wants to upgrade to these from V1's (or similar) then I'd probably be interested in your old setup

Hi Dan, just a quick one, are these still available??

Hi mate yeah I've still got them. As there was nto interest I was considering keeping hold of them Until I get the time to spend on my corrado

Ah awesome, ok two more questions: can you confirm for definite that they are VR6 compatible??

Also, what would you say to £1000 shipped??

Ah awesome, ok two more questions: can you confirm for definite that they are VR6 compatible??

Also, what would you say to £1000 shipped??

Hi Westie that would depend where they were getting shipped to mate? They information on the sheet supplied with the suspension says all models including vr6 can take a photo of it tomorrow if you Want? They are brandnew really the only bad bit is the box has a bit of overplay on lol. Apart from that they've done 0 miles.

Well I'm based in Lincolnshire but if your not too far out I can come collect, where abouts are you??

Yer a picture would be great if that's cool...

Wow, sounds good, amazed they haven't flown already.

I'm

based in Middlesbrough mate. Let see how much they would cost to post. They're quite heavy.if it's 20 quid ish that's fine because they will need insuring because of they're value. If it's more then.maybe have to come to some arrangement postage wise?

I'm based in Middlesbrough mate. Let see how much they would cost to post. They're quite heavy.if it's 20 quid ish that's fine because they will need insuring because of they're value. If it's more then.maybe have to come to some arrangement postage wise?

Ah right, not all that far.

Ok yer sounds like a good idea. Fingers crossed it's not pricy for the postage haha.

Once you've got some info on that, we'll sort out payment methods and details yer...??

Sound mate.I can't see it being much. I'll weigh them and enquire at the post office. Only reason I mentioned it is I posted a supercharger once and by the time I'd insured it, it cost me 25 quid. I would say the suspension weighs roughly double. I'll get some photos for you tomorrow and let you know about the postage tomorrow / Thurs as the post office shuts by the time I finish work.

Dan

Ah right I get ya. Ok no problems, I understand the pains of work times and post office times.

Cheers

Sorry to jump in but can you get a photo of the part number on the helper spring?

I have a set of v3's and am curious to see if they all use the same helper spring, as I'd like to change to a softer one if possible.

\Paddy

Yeah paddy no problem mate, it will be tomorrow when I snap some shots.

Westie- managed to get to the post office today but they shut half day on a wed. Joys of living in a village I suppose. I'll get a quote tomorrow and a photo of the paperwork stating they suit all models.

Ok no issues, I know what a pain Wednesday is with getting stuff sorted through the post office.

Cheers