Sign in to follow this  
Jim

What is it with that Turbo Technics Corrado? For sale again!

So I remeber it being up for auction, and someone on here buying it... and now its up for sale again on the PVW Classifieds.. double checked on the membership name & email address and its definately him.

Doubt this link will work, but here is a try any way :

http://www.performancevwmag.com/classif ... ed+Kingdom

Wonder whats so wrong with this car that it keeps going up for sale... seems to have lost its Rieger grille & eyebrow that I was sure that it used to wear as well!

The "rolled arches" don't look very rolled to me....

Must be summat wrong with this car for it to keep coming up so often.

Isn't there a phrase about a bad penny?!

the car was originally mine about three years ago, i bought it for a bend over and thankyou 1900 quid. it was mint when i owned it and i spent a fortune keeping it that way. however the head gasket did let go on me after a year of ownership and it took me a long time to get it running good enough to sell (problem with fuelling/ heavy pinking at full throttle all caused by a turbo fault)

however the guy i sold it to, took it back to the technician that did the original instalation in 1990 and got everthing fixed for 600 quid. He then sold the car to someone on here.

would not mind it back myself it was much more frightening than my now jabba/chipped g60. could not pay 4500 for a car that i only had 2k in though.

if the cars running good all i can think is that they may be scared of it or cant afford the front tyre bills

p.s the arches are rolled but only the rears i had these done myself but the car was a lot lower when i ran it.

Blown HGs are common on that conversion, happened on mine too. But it was down to the fact metal 2.0 16V head gaskets weren't available at the time, so standard ones had to be used. I used a metal 2.0 one on mine and it never blew again. Only a few hours to change it out too.