Bs6VR6

ZF and TRW pas pipe differences?

Just an update, turns out the rack fittings are universal between the two.

Got a kit from the power steering shop. Nice bloke who runs the place, all fitted really well, looks the buisness.

The kit cost £135, that included the complete high pressure line and the low pressure line was included upto the T-piece, where I then had to get 1-1/2 metres of extra hose at the larger size. This then runs from the bottle through the cross-member pipe and back to the pump.

With jubilee clips it's came to about £20.

Just in case anyone else was thinking of changing theirs. I'll post some pics up later of them fitted.

Cheers,

Please can you share the contact details for the power steering shop? I'm googling around and can only find 'the power steering store' which has a dead website.

Does anyone know if the VR6 pipes are the same as for a 94 2.0 16v? The connector between the big pipe and the smaller pipe to the rack on my high pressure pipe has rotted away and it's started to leak.

Cheers,

Hi there, sorry for the slow reply, only just seen your post. 07917 697262 the guys name is Richard, really nice bloke. Give him a tinkle and he'll sort you out. Just as an update, I've had no issue whatsoever with the set I bought after nearly 800miles. Well made, good quality and great customer service.

Cheers,

Max