EJ Taylor

Porsche Winter Cups INC 5x100 to 5x130 40mm Adapters

Porsche Winter Cups INC 5x100 to 5x130 40mm Adapters

16" 7j front 9j rear - RARE GENUINE PORSCHE winter cups, not "cups" that you see everywhere.

NO TYRES!

Not quite sure what to ask for these, they were literally just painted before i took them off (by my close friend who is the absolute nuts to be fair) in Magic black Pearl. No kerbing at all, All perfect, other than one has a chip smaller than a pea on the top of the lip, when a tyre is fitted you cant see it. But that aside the paint it like glass, shows the car up to be fair. When i bought them they had ****ty fake plastic porsche centre caps on so i just got my mate to smooth them over as well. Only really selling or trying to sell because i haven't got the room to store them. Both fronts have cracked once in the past and been welded up, done under my watchful eye though so decent welds and seal to tyres perfect still, never put a foot wrong or wobbled with me sailing over the 150 mark most drives. Included in the sale will be the adapters as titled, theses are custom made to achieve perfect fitment on Corrado Mk3 Golf. I think with the welded cracks in mind but then the epic paint 300 is a fair wheel price and 50 for the spacer/adapters so ?350 all in collected? feel free to offer me stuff/ might even swap them if something amazing is on offer who knows. Basically had **** loads of use with these changed the colour a few times just bored of them, other than that they are perfect and sit truly epic on the C, make it look really wide and aggressive, when fitted with a 215/40 on the rear and a 195or205/40 on the front the tyres just tuck under the arches as well! Or do what i did towards the end and run big fat tyres for good grip and a sensible ride height.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Ideally Cash on collection

if not

Ill go halves on Paypal fees aswell, its Basically ?13 so ill refund you ?6.50 on collection or via pay pal what every you prefer

List Date: 2/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Porsche Winter Cups INC 5x100 to 5x130 40mm Adapters

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?362.53

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

NgKhDuMhYrQ5.jpg

TuRW33QVRy83.jpg

mJYfS8Cg1HBy.jpg

BpkF50CuyEF2.jpg

P5N0PF76wvf0.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Porsche Winter Cups INC 5x100 to 5x130 40mm Adapters

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

no mate they sit dead flush, a literal perfect fitment, if your interested and want to test fit them thats not an issue. just depends on Tyre size/ how low your going as to if they will scrape, would recommend rolling the arches but if you're not low wont really matter.

gotta love your car mate!!

ditching the yellow this weekend man, hold up i got that video from ultimate dubs... ill post in on the anti social thread i had