G60MAT

WANTED: US Spec Corrado Hatch Tailgate with extra brake light

WANTED: US Spec Corrado Hatch Tailgate with extra brake light.

Not too bothered on colour as will be repainted.

Happy to pick up.

Edited by G60MAT

I will check for You how the light is fitted as I have US spec corrado when I will find the time.Maybe You will have to just get the light and just create a wire for it...

I will check for You how the light is fitted as I have US spec corrado when I will find the time.Maybe You will have to just get the light and just create a wire for it...

That would be great, thanks.

I've looked into this - the third brake light will ONLY fit the US spec tail gates. There is no recess for it on the UK models. A few people have fitted an OEM one by cutting a section out of the tailgate and fitting a bracket. There are also other non OEM options that are less intrusive. I've got a third brake light sitting around in the hope that I get round to this sometime.

I've looked into this - the third brake light will ONLY fit the US spec tail gates. There is no recess for it on the UK models. A few people have fitted an OEM one by cutting a section out of the tailgate and fitting a bracket. There are also other non OEM options that are less intrusive. I've got a third brake light sitting around in the hope that I get round to this sometime.

Ok thanks, looking at bringing in a couple for the US...

Are you thinking of bringing some in from the States? I could be interested.

Yes we are looking at it, we can source with fifteen52 in California, its just working out logistics to get them over in one piece at a reasonable cost!