dma-1984

Hi from Jersey

Hi all just thought id say hello ive owned my corrado for almost a year and a half now its a 95 vr6 with 41k on the clock it needs a little tlc on the body but is pretty sound mechanically...for now. These are the only pictures i have at the moment.

It has a rattle within the drivers side door, im not sure if thats to do with the regulator as ive been told i need a new one because the window doesnt work. Other than that no othher annoying/worring noises

I have taken some more pictures on my phone for some reason im having trouble uploading but i will put them on here as soon as the problem is resolved

Hi DMA 1984 - Only a few of them in regular use in Jersey. Mine is the only white VR6 over here but there is a white G60 too. Owned mine since new in 1993 and am in the middle of replacing driver's regulator but am looking at a cable repair possibilities instead. I am about to open a thread to see what comes of it