Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

VR Decat

JP Exhausts in Macclesfield will do you a cat bypass pipe for under £50.

And they're great quality too... (guess who's got a full JP exhaust on 2 of his cars! ;) )

With my personal experience of fitting numerous Milltek systems, many of these to VR6 Corrados, i am suprised to read your comments regarding your own application. You say that you had to make all new mounts just to achieve a fit that was acceptable? Are you sure you were supplied the correct system for your car? I have spoken to another Corrado owner who told me on the outset a simillar tale. Later upon inspection it transpired that the Corrado in question had originally been supplied as a 16V and had been converted to VR6. Hence the hangers were all wrong to accept the later VR6 system. Did you contact the supplier to question your difficulties with the system? If so what was the outcome? I know that if Milltek had been consulted at any stage regarding your issues they, as indeed so would i, not rest until you were satisfied with your investment. I have never experienced any difficulty with fit or installation of a Milltek system, it is this fact coupled with their proffesionalism that inspired me to become an agent. I would not sell a system knowing that such difficulties would be experienced, and niether would i expect my customer to go to such lengths to achieve the desired result.

It was fitted by AMD.. need I say anymore?