Sign in to follow this  
Mystic Storm

Tyres - Toyo or Uniroyal

Just got a new set of 16" BBS RX's from Halfords which were supposed to come with Toyo T1-S's but have actually been fitted with Uniroyal Rainsports. Does anyone know if there is much difference between them price/performance wise? I've had a quick look through Google but can't find much.

Cheers

James

Ive found with preivious cars that the Toyo Proxes T1-S are absolutly awsome, and no other tyre ive had has come close, especially for the price of em!

had the uniroyal rainsports on my c when i bought it and they where bl**dy scary in the wet or dry used to break away with little warning, :shock: but they where hard wearing :)

had the toyos on my mr2 and they transformed the handling and recently had them fitted on the c i can take a corner at 15mph quicker with absolutely no squeel or loss of grip and definately feel better in the wet too, but they do wear out very quickly :(

if they are good enough for tvr to fit as standard they are good enough for me 8)

I running Toyo's to, I reckon they great for the money, running the uni's on mrs polo, stick well, good in the wet too, better than the Toyos IMO.. :)