Lee1873

Brand new exterior door handle

Brand new exterior door handle

Brand new unused Corrado exterior door handle...been lying in my garage for a few years but has never been on a car & my love affair with corrados has now come to an end....I'm not 100% certain what side this was for I think its drivers side but could be wrong I'm sure one of you gurus will confirm from my pics...?50+post @ ?10 no offers or ?50 free collection from ky7 5dn

List Date: 3/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand new exterior door handle

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?50.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

zT6qxpyP15ad.jpg

B7jW2qtgWSNC.jpg

8Am0ZN2r1SAf.jpg

8jqcZpBbU6tS.jpg

ZvX35wM7FQ4Y.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Brand new exterior door handle

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi mate, is the door handle still for sale? Also dis you manage to find out what side it's from? Phone number is 07754236189, cheers

Hi mate, is the door handle still for sale? Also dis you manage to find out what side it's from? Phone number is 07754236189, cheers

Hi mate I CANNOT GUARANTEE IT but I believe it to be a drivers side handle..this is only via comparing pics with used handles on ebay...I thought somebody here would know straight away?

Still for sale either way & you can contact me directly on 07546122277 or via email @ [email protected]

cheers

Lee

SOLD! thanks for the interest & sorry to the guys who missed out...only fair to give it to the first guy to ask...