nickeboy

VW Corrado VR6 Green

VW Corrado VR6 Green

I am selling my beautiful green Corrado VR6.

I have owned this car for 10 years, before this it belonged to my brother for 4 years.

It is a beautiful car, Totally original, It has been professionally stripped down (glass out) and resprayed in the original colour last year and has only been driven occationaly since. It is in excellent condition, Body work is mint, as new! Everything works interior is in very good condition, I have bit by bit replaced many parts to restore it, renewing all bolts and clips as i went, even the small things like a gear knob has been replaced.

In addition it has had any mechanical work it has needed to be kept in excellent condition, a engine rebuild at around 145000, brakes, bushes, heater matrix, etc etc, etc. it runs extremely well. It has now just covered 169.000 miles but drives beautifully.

It is registered as a cat C due to being clipped on the rear wing in 2012. It was a very small dent on the rear off side wheel arch but insurance companies being what they are declared it uneconomical to repair. I have all photos and reports of this minor incident.

I have all receipts and photographs of work done before and after respray and a full service history.

I am selling due to having two cars and not having the time to be able to use it any more, I hope to find a enthusiast to enjoy this beautiful example of a Corrado VR6.

Please contact me if you have any questions at all, i will be happy to answer them.

Serious buyers only please

Thanks

Nick

List Date: 3/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Corrado VR6 Green

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?3,100.62 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

tDGpP1du1qkf.JPG

bcEmVx4ahvqm.JPG

dXJMrHXd8CjU.JPG

VGzcyu1gWjC5.JPG

j0G60UFHaWqY.JPG

4q7ag5QkX0Pu.JPG

ceXQW4tcQ0uv.JPG

DCsJ7taBhx5R.JPG

84BMm0GH6vVG.JPG

MKwfn2UdKhhG.JPG

3FAECJMVGkQY.JPG

SfjFvmPQVErY.JPG

T0unYdch1XuD.JPG

bB11B0j4P1sA.JPG

Mobile friendly version: VW Corrado VR6 Green

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by nickeboy
updated