BAZ-G60

What sort of price am I looking at ?

Hello guys, right as above how much will I be looking at to get a super charger serviced and does anyone recommend where I could get it serviced from and also what consists of it being serviced ie: what do they do and what will be replaced thanks

There's not many places left now but one of the best is JMR / John Mitchell Racing..

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk

As I understand it, the toothed belt is replaced and all the seals within the charger. Unsure about bearings, etc. Worth having a look at the info page that explains prices, etc here:

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk/services/glader-servicing/

I've never had a charger rebuilt with John but have dealt with him in the past and he's a real gent so would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Cheers.

I went to john recently for a service and stage 4'ed. Would defently recommend him, he goes the extra mile to make it look new. As for price it depends what you want but defenatly give him a ring!

I gave john a ring and the guy does know his G60's, also could I get the stage 4 on my current stock G60 and what more power does the stage 4 give ? Thanks

Thanks fellas for the recommendation, totally appreciated.

BAZ-G60, it was a pleasure to discuss your G60 rebuild requirements today. You can indeed opt for the Stage four rebuild. As to the power upgrade this delivers, you have to see this rebuild option as more part of a tuning package. On its own a stage four charger rebuild will offer a nominal power / response improvement. However, if you combine it with a 68mm pulley, cold air intake modification, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, improved flow exhaust system and a good re-map to get it all working together then you will see significant power and torque gains up to 30bhp. Clearly the latter is dependant upon the overall engine general health. Will be glad to discuss this further with you, and talk you through the options.