BAZ-G60

Central locking and windows URGENT HELP

Hello guys, got a bit if a issue with my central locking and electric windows,

Was all working fine but now it's all dead what could be the issue I have checked the fuses above the drivers footwell and they all seem to be fine is there any other fuses that I will

Need to look at or is there a relay if so which number ?, hope someone can shine some light as im running around like a headless chicken

The control unit is behind the drivers side rear door card, well it's not exactly a door but I'm sure you'll understand

Thanks, is there anything I can do to test the unit or to get the central locking and windows working ?

Sorry mate, I don't know, you should put up your location as someone might have a spare local that you could try/buy?

There is a fuse above the fuse box, did you check that one? It's not immediately obvious and you really need to get down and use a torch and is awkward to see and reach.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81228[/ATTACH]

It's roughly above relay 18 in the attached pic and a wee bu**er to get at.

Thanks for the picture above my relay 18 I see a relay 90 is this what it may be or am I wrong or is it a proper fuse if so what number sorry just trying to sort it out

It's an actual fuse. It's slightly set back and difficult to see without getting your head down there with a torch. Don't have the C anymore so can't go out and take a pic, just working from my fading memory.

Hello I'm back found the fuse it's a 20amp was blown and your right it was a bugger to get to it's just above the 90 relay thanks again appriciate all the help and thanks again for the picture it did really help have a lovely day and thanks again guys