Mystic Blue VR

Car cover

Can anyone recommend a good quality indoor car cover that fits the Corrado properly? Ideally one with pockets for the door mirrors. I've been searching & ended up going round in circles! :scratch:

Can anyone recommend a good quality indoor car cover that fits the Corrado properly? Ideally one with pockets for the door mirrors. I've been searching & ended up going round in circles! :scratch:

Halfords all season in a medium size is a perfect fit... Have to remove aerial (I put a soft towel over aerial base so not to rip fabric) and fold mirrors in.. No pockets for mirrors... Mines been under one for the last 24 months in the garage breathes okay an no problem with effecting paint work. As of yet... Will try and get a picture later for you.. its nothing flash but it does the job... think they are about 60 quid these days I bought this second hand off ebay for 25 quid.

even better on offer at moment.... http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/car-accessories/car-covers-tarpaulins/halfords-advanced-all-seasons-car-cover-medium

WP_20150404_15_16_29_Pro_zpszkysyyqw.jpg

WP_20150404_15_16_55_Pro_zpspiqoxv2r.jpg

Edited by delfinis38

the halfords ones are not good if the car is going to be outside the material breaks up after quite a short period of time but inside they are really good, look on cover your car .co.uk they are the best ones also on ebay ill find the one ove got it cost me 80 quid but is very very good