Hofmiester

I have good cond VR6 steering wheel swap for aftermarket momo etc

I have a spare original vr6 steering wheel (inc horn cover) which I was using until I set up the group buy for brand new ones came up last year.

It's the best 2nd hand one I could find as my car had a momo wheel when I bought it. Leather is excellent, no gouges of splits, dents, plastics are a little shiney in places but I am really fussy and comparing to my brand new one.

I used the furniture clinic kit on this one to re-coat the leather so it looks like knew.

2y9yrumy.jpg

Looking to swap for an after market wheel for my mk2 track car. It's a larger spline pas fit and so a late fit Corrado wheel boss works.

Edited by Hofmiester

thegolfman, I've just put up a few things on ebay including an almost immaculate VR6 steering wheel - 99p no reserve

thegolfman, I've just put up a few things on ebay including an almost immaculate VR6 steering wheel - 99p no reserve

I'll get searching now, Thanks mate.

I'm after £65 +postage for mine. Good used ones go for about £50 but I've spent £35 on a furniture clinic kit and a couple of hours of my time on this one to get it looking like new.

still got the 320mm momo millemium that i took of my car ron. its in good condition. couple of marks on it. £40 with the boss if you want it mate.

still got the 320mm momo millemium that i took of my car ron. its in good condition. couple of marks on it. £40 with the boss if you want it mate.

Hi Dave, it's been a while mate!

That would be spot on, my golf is at Mickey Boaks anyway at the moment getting the cage welded in. Are you still at the bike place next door?

If you can take it to work, then I'll give you a buzz later this week when I go to pick my car up and I'll come over and collect.

Cheers

Ron

If it is Royal Blue with the sunroof Gaffa taped up then yes ;) it's rather sorry looking but the body is straight and fairly rust free. Plus has a 2.0 block which makes the 8V pretty beefy, especially with loads of weight stripped out. Brakes are 280mm G60 jobs with a Cupra master 23mm cylinder.

It's having a cage fitted this week, then I've got a pair of bargain ebay bucket seats to go in.

Ready to go! I already did a track day at croft in it as that was a right laugh

Yeah thats the one i thought, no roll cage in there yet like. looks in good condition though should be a laugh on the track.

might see you down there when you pick it up. Ive put the momo in the car, didn't fit it like i'll let you sort that...

Yeah thats the one i thought, no roll cage in there yet like. looks in good condition though should be a laugh on the track.

Might see you down there when you pick it up. Ive put the momo in the car, didn't fit it like i'll let you sort that...

Nice one, I'll pop in and sort cash when I come to collect it. Cage not even in yet? He's had the bloody thing three weeks now! He needs to hire someone to help him as he's always swamped