Daveproyoyoyo

Possible fog lens supplier?

Firstly, sorry if this has already been discussed or is in the wrong place. Pretty new to this forum. I've had a good search on here but not found anything on this supplier.

I have been trawling the net recently trying to find somewhere I can buy new fog lenses from without paying the crazy second hand market prices.

I've managed to dig up these guys in America. Has anyone used them before? I'm not sure if they will post to the UK but perhaps there is a way if they are a good buy.

It says that the fitting is universal for all Corrado types, so presumably that means they would work for a late VR6 I hope. Any advice appreciated.

http://www.tdnparts.com/fog-light-lens-kit-corrado/FOGS

hello there - dont worry about asking questions, at least you had a good search prior

ive not looked into sourcing some but i thought there were slight differences in the fog lenses between early & late models

That's what I thought too which is what confused me about the "universal" part of these ones. It seems to suggest that they can be easily adapted. Hmmmm.

Edited by Daveproyoyoyo
Spelling

That's what I thought too which is what confused me about the "universal" part of these ones. It seems to suggest that they can be easily adapted. Hmmmm.

IIRC it is the way they sit in the cluster. i think if you fit an early lense to a late car they sit proud.

ive checked vw heritage & they specify 'early' lenses but dont have any 'late' lenses advertised

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/corrado/electrical/lighting-headlights-spotlights/

im pretty sure Anna at heritage would have listed them as universal if they were as she looks at items very closely when investigating if heritage can supply them or not

a quick call to them could clarify

THe ones by tdn need modification to fit. I bought some from them and will one day take the backs off them and fit them to the spare fog frames I have. Bit of work required but the lenses are solid and it's definitely a cheaper option than finding new ones.

Yes late style mate. I collected them from USA but I'm sure they will send them for you. Maybe worth buying a few bits to make postage costs more acceptable.