Ralphead

Early rear bumper, N/S headlamp lens. Front subframe to bumper metal panel bit..

I'm looking for an early rear bumper for my car. It's being completely resprayed so paint colour/condition is not important.

The car is at a friends workshop so I haven't had a chance to sus out how it all goes together but I need the panel that connects the front bumper to the subframe. If it comes completew with the subframe then so be it.

Obviously these are chunky/fragile parts so the closer to Cornwall the better as I'd prefer to collect than run the risk of couriers.

I have a rear bumper in grey free to collector in Cheshire if you're ever passing or know someone who does

I have a rear bumper in grey free to collector in Cheshire if you're ever passing or know someone who does

I'm never up that way and can't think of anyone I know who is. If it's good then would you be willing to wrap it up for a courier? Not for free of course.

I'm never up that way and can't think of anyone I know who is. If it's good then would you be willing to wrap it up for a courier? Not for free of course.

I don't really want to mess around with bubble wrap etc I've been trying to give it a way for over 12 months so its not going anywhere fast. I might be in Cornwall in summer, where abouts are you?

I can understand that, it's too much hassle selling things sometimes. I'm just off the A30 but need a bumper fairly pronto as it's due to be painted on the next couple of weeks.