Chuggs1

TapaTalk Connection to Corrado Forum

I often connect to the Forum via my Mobile phone - HTC One M8 via tapatalk. Over the last few days his has been running extremely slow to the extent that I often cant connect using the mobile. I just get the spinner then it times out.

Any one else getting the problem or is it my phone - it does it on 4G and at home over Wi-Fi.

Any advice on settings or do I need to clear stuff out of my phone if so how?

Thanks

Oh and im getting the notifications through to my phone but if I click onto them I get the above

Works fine for me. Uninstall Tapatalk and give it a fresh install. That often cures any faults that I sometimes get with TapaTalk.

Thanks - Will give it a go once im home at on WiFi - now I need to remember what my login details were for the forum??!!! Tis the only problem with saving passwords!

So its maybe not just picking on me Ha-ha! - will uninstall and reinstall see if hat works. Good luck to both of us.

Ok - cleared a load of cache out of the apps 100s of MBs. Obviously needed some housekeeping - turned off an back on - now its working fine - Carat - give that a go!

Just see if it carries on working now! Although it could be like a fix on my car just sent to give me joy for a fleeting moment and then slaps me back in the face by re-occurring!