Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Whats the longest you've waited for parts?

I ordered an RS4 front bumper from Detriech through Venom in February this year,and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

I've phoned Venom on several occasions to be told that they're still waiting for Deitreich to deliver-something to do with having to wait for several orders before production commences.How many do they need for F***k's sake!

It's been 4months now.Surely they'll have enough orders by now to make the things?

Oh, and if the lads from Pitstop read this,How are my Intercooler pipes coming along? :-P :wink:

That's ridiculous......

Longest I've ever waited for anything was a set of Magnecors, 1 month! Considering they're in Derby, that's just silly.

Also still waiting for my Neuspeed front bar to come in from Awesome, on it's 3rd week now and won't be here for my Stealth visit on Thursday :( It's had to come in from the States, hence the delay there.....

Most companies don't keep stocks anymore, they make to order which is a pain in the butt.

Keep pestering or threaten to cancel the order. They're not allowed to debit your card until the product is their hands and been despatched to you.

yeah, that's not good... :?

I got my plastic reiger one in under a week from when I ordered it from Venom... 8) (which may be up for sale shortly due to a change of direction style wise... ;) )

i ordered some parts from eip usa in mid feb this year and still ant got it they tell me will still be 4 weeks away :evil: :evil:

Yeah,been thinking about cancelling the order foe a few weeks now,as I've been toying with the idea of keeping it looking stock and having all the mods kept to under the bonnet.

:twisted:

Really was just looking at having one for airflow to the FMIC,when I get it fitted.

But as it wont be going in directly behind the bumper,an RS bumper wouldn't matter much now. :?