Dervice

What tires for tt comps?

Wonder if any of you could offer up some advice,

I am going to be fitting some TT comps 17 x 7.5 et32 and have been looking through the forum but still unsure on best tyre size.

I know from reading that a lot of people on here have run the comps with spacers and 205/40/17 and with a few rubbing occurs. They will be on coilovers, not super lows but sitting right, so whats peoples thoughts on a 195/40 profile? I saw someone on here had them but didnt go into detail. Would it eliminate rubbing or could it cause some other issues?

Also I guess with a 195 profile there would be slight stretch so what tires would be a good option from your points of views as I have found some uniroyals rs2 in this profile for a decent price although not sure what they're like for stretch.

Thanks

Probably too late, but anyway.. for other peoples reference,

I run 205/40/17 on my comps and it is fairly close to the arches, but the offset on the wheel brings it out pretty far anyway.

With 40 profile it is pretty tight as it is and I wouldn't advise to stretch it unless going up a profile size at the same time.