Sign in to follow this  
JP

Hey

I am new and this is my first post. I just bought myself a G60 and i am well pleased with it. Not as quick as my old car but much more fun. I was told my the guy i got it from to only use super unleaded is this ok. Look forward to seeing you all at some RR days or some owners club meetings.

JP

Hello mate!

Welcome to the forum! :D

About your question, you can use 95 RON or 98 RON fuel without any problems. 8)

Your choice! :idea:

My choice is 98 RON. :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome to the Forum.... 8)

You can run the car on normal unleaded, but you'll probably notice a slight drop in performance... :|

I tend to only run mine on Optimax these days, as I noticed a distinct improvement in both performance and fuel economy when I first got my G60 and swapped it from normal unleaded to Optimax... 8)

What was your old car? Post up some pics of your G60.... 8)

Enjoy! 8)

And so the forum grows. Welcome, to another Corrado owner and a G60 at that, damn good taste to buy the pick of the bunch! I agree with all the posts on this fuel topic. I have used Optimax since it was introduced and it deffinately produces the best results. Have not tried BP Ultimate yet but have heard this too gives good performance gains.

Thanks all

My old car was a calibra 2.0 16v turbo and before that i had a renault 5 GT turbo with 200bhp at the front wheels :D

will post some fotos of them

JP

A fine purchase... The unique handcrafted coachwork of the Corrado will leave you questioning the build quality of your R5 for years to come....The supercharger will leave you pondering to how you put up with that turbo lag charicteristic of the Calibra for so long while you are sweptt along on a wave of torque.

.............But proberbly you won't be wondering this at all...just ragging the living life outta ya new motor enjoying it to it's maximum potential... Rag it .. but also maintain it regularly and you should have years of trouble free motoring.

:wink:

Welcome to the forum mate,,,,,, happy days are coming

Optimax all the way

Regards

I hear the Shell station in Crawley is going into recivership as a certain forum memeber has not been spending their usual £150 a week for their hit of optimax to feed their boost addiction. :lol: For some reason :?: