jimmytarzan

National corrado meeting 2015

Volkswagen Corrado National Meet UK. A gathering of Vw Corrado owners coming together. Time and Location TBC. My mate is trying to organise a big big meet via Facebook, at the moment he is just asking people that would be interested to reveal themselves so state where they are so he can mark them on a map. the location will be put to a vote but quite likely to be attached to an existing event with camping. If you'd like to get involved, please spread the word and invite others and use the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598128583804824/?ref=bookmarks

Already been a thread for this mate, think it's in the general car chat section.

Also, worth noting that not all of us are on Facebook so can't register

Also, worth noting that not all of us are on Facebook so can't register

ditto.... facebook is the devil.

The guy doing this told me he had loading issues with the forum so I posted on his behalf, wasn't aware he had posted in another category. The locations to pick from are as follows:

Uttoxeter BigMeet 29th/30th August

GTI fest SantaPod 4th October

CCGB Fairford Air Tattoo 19th July

Editon38 Northampton 6th September

VW Festival Leeds 14th/16t September

I will get his email address and anyone thats interested can message him directly.

[email protected]

I believe that the vote is being done in the very near future.

If any of you would like to register an interest with Ed, please drop him a message, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you.

if you want to do it at VW Festival then i can probably sort out a good location ;)