Cressa

Vr6 Aircon now working, but other issues!!

So i bought M905 MHM which has the Diavia aftermarket dealerfit Aircon. Today i got a great guy (car cool air conditioning services, South yorkshire)to come out and have a look at it. After a quick check over, pressure test and regas-IT ONLY WORKS... Miracle. Here's hoping it lasts.

A query i do have is the front grille. It only lets air flow in through the top slat. The other two are a complete plastic item. I would have expected an aircon car needing lots of airflow. The part no. is 535 853 653. I've noticed other grilles for sale that have gaps between every slat. Will this cause me any overheating problems?

And just when i think everything is going well, a look at the heater flap box reveal a broken cog at the bottom........aghhhh so its time to find a replacement(if anyone has one) and get the dash out. Again :mad2:

There are 2 types of Grille, one with all all slats open and the other with just the top one open (suggested it might be for "cold" countries?).

I believe the one that Heritage sell has all 3 slats open, so perhaps run the current one tbrough the summer and see how it performs?

Ian.