Blademan72

Corrado Vr6 Storm restoration project

So a few have asked for some pics so here you go for the first batch more to come

Wheel refurb by wheel wizard

Calipers refurb by bigred

Seats and new headliner by Tim the stitch

All new suspension steering rack and braided hoses

Resprayed by D and B coach works.

Headlight re-wire

Edited by Blademan72

So Still have some more work to do and will update some more pics once I have time, but next is the sunroof and internal stuff that is driving me nuts.... sorry the pics aren't in order :)

Very nice indeed :) What dampers and springs have you used mate?

Very nice indeed :) What dampers and springs have you used mate?

Hi Jim, all original so bilstein and normal height springs, really want to keep her as original as I can, I have changed the speakers and the head unit also removed the air box a while ago, but anything that I changed from standard I have kept so can always go back. ;)

Where did you get the springs from? :) I'm debating reverting my car back to OE suspension as my aftermarket combo is a bit broken. Went out in a friends original VR the other day and was very impressed at how it felt, and the ride height didn't seem too ridiculous.

And are the dampers just Bilstein B4's?

Suspension and springs from GSF http://www.gsfcarparts.com/455vg0380 , the car still isn't ready to roll yet and I know it will feel different with poly bushes, I kept the rear bushes as standard rubber as I know the rear has a small amount of rear steer from the original setup and don't want to change this, saying this I do have the poly bushes which i didn't fit so will be selling these at some point.. PM if you are interested in them.

Edited by Blademan72