Gregor81

Shoe polish on leather.

I keep getting told to "trust me, try shoe polish cream" on my leather seats. Has anyone tried this before and if so what were the results?

My seats aren't bad at all, just a little firm and not as deep black as I'd like!

They'll become shiny and slippery. If you want that kind of effect...

I keep getting told to "trust me, try shoe polish cream" on my leather seats. Has anyone tried this before and if so what were the results?

My seats aren't bad at all, just a little firm and not as deep black as I'd like!

take a look here m8 http://www.liquidleather.com/

the kits they do here is meant to be the daddy of leather seat treating / conditioning / restoring

Well guys my friend came round to show me what all the fuss was about, so tonight we set about my seats with shoe polish, and I've got to say the results are superb!! They are matt, not slippy and look really really good! Took a good few hours and I'm going to do some more polishing this weekend, but as it looks now.

And after a trip home on a hot day no transfer into my clothes

[ATTACH]81968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81969[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81970[/ATTACH]

No mate, I drove home, in the heat, in shorts, warm legs etc and nothing has transferred onto my clothes! It's made the seats softer, and they look wicked! I'd recommend it to anyone!

Mate dive in it worked a treat! I used KIWI got it from tesco, £2 a tin, even got and applicator brush for a £1! Went all in