Pete b

Windows close

My window seams to close now as soon as I turn te ignition off. Also noticed that my passanger door don't lock on the central locking. Had the Handel out but can't see anything obvious.i imagine the two are linked�� any help appreciated

Edited by Pete b

Do you have full closure on the alarm ? . Aside from that , i read somewhere a while back on here about the windows closing on ignition switch off , like it was a feature . Someone will remember . As for the central locking , I would remove the door card . Check the pump fitting in the door, if it's come loose , it will fail to work . Also check the door rods are connected to the plastic pivot part . One rod connects to the pump end the other to the pivot part , then on to another rod that goes to the lock . These plastic pivots wear out . If it's broken the central locking can not work on the door .

Rob

Edited by robrado974

Cheers rob. No alarm fitted at the mo:( so just been using the key. Both doors lock and unlock individually. Think I had better whip the door card off and investigate more,just hope the two are linked.