Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Bye bye Derby

She's gone! :(

bought it for £90 last august. 1980 Derby (polo with a boot) 1.1S 35K on the clock, 2 owners, FSH!!

ran it until now, probably cost me £100 in parts and MOT to keep the old girl going. It gave up last month though, can't get it running again, fecking carbs, so the old girl is being towed away as I type this. the new owners have been trying to get it started for the last 2 hours, and gave up and rang green flag.

Canny little car that, did it's job well running the missus around. You can't argue with that for cheap motoring!= can you. I was hoping to sell it for a profit, but can't be ar5ed to fix it so had to let it go as a non runner.

Need to fix up her Lupo now. It's a 51 plate 1.0 MPI, got that for £2050!! put a new wing and bumper on it, it's like new again, only 21K on the clock. must resist modifying it....

mk2 syncro shell

corrado vr6

1.0 lupo

and that's it!

soon to have a rallye shell too, but that's not mine.

Anyone else seen 'S3 LPO' kicking around ?

It's black and feckin fast...... so I don't think the number plate is there for show!

K