Sign in to follow this  
djnomer

help egine will not start

i have a G60 and it dosent wanna start my fuel pump is ok and my ISV is okits seems like thers no gas going in side the fuel rail

Without more detail my friend we will all be at a loss to help. Essentially you need to go back to basics and contemplate that if you have got fuel, air, spark and compression your engine will run. Check these basic ingredients first and straight away you will start to form a diagnostic picture. You say your fuel pump is ok, on what do you base this statement? have you checked the fuel delivery rate or just heard the pump whirring when the ignition is switched on? I take it your ISV test was to hear / feel it buzzing with the ignition on. A cautionary detail before you do anything else would be to check the cam belt is ok. This tale rings true of another owner i spoke to recently! If you check these basics in a logical sequence and still find you have a problem give me a call and i will offer you further assistance based upon your findings. Good luck.