Dannyboy75

'Mature' dubber!

Morning all, just a brief 'hi!' to everyone as I thought I'd join the forum after deciding to look for a nice used corrado! I drove hot golfs for ages inc. a vr6 highline for 10 years and after lapsing into a focus st3 for a bit I still find myself browsing the vw adds☺️ I'm sure the classifieds will keep me busy.

Welcome. Have a look in the for sale section on here, some stunning cars to be had depending on budget.

Welcome to the forum.

What about the Wheeler Dealers car?? Should be pretty sorted and get yourself on telly!!

Why mature dubber? How many on the forum are sub 25-30? Or if the 75 in the name is your age then Kudos! Hardly anyone sub 30 recognises my Rado round my way, even after a slap from calling it a scirocco doesn't help!

Good luck with the hunt and hope you find a good one!

Everyone here seems like an enthusiast and are friendly and helpful. IMHO.

S

Welcome to the forum.

What about the Wheeler Dealers car?? Should be pretty sorted and get yourself on telly!!

Didn't fancy the 4x4 Panda much.

Hhhmmmm I'm not sure you will fit in......

There are a lot of immature members on here you see :lol:

Only kidding, there is a good mix of ages, cars and abilities on here so welcome along.

Ha, good stuff! It is a fairly ambiguous name, and I'm not on any other forums so I've yet to invent anything witty. It seems to fit as I had an 8v silver mk2 golf gti, then after writing that off (rolling it onto an electricity sub-station😑) I had a 1.8 Lhasa green mk1 golf, then a 3 door black 16v mk3 golf and next up was the trusty 3 door black vr6 highline golf, so would be feeling 'mature' getting back into the scene!I think if I did get myself a corrado then most of the whippersnappers at work wouldn't have a clue what it is😌

Alright dannyboy I'm from tenterden not far from u I just recently travelled to Blackpool to pick up my new g60 had to be done tho love it welcome mate