swiftkid

Nilfisk E130 Jet wash

Just a heads up for anyone looking to either get or upgrade their jet wash, just bought a Nilfisk E130 from amazon. Screwfix had them for a while at £200 but went up to £300 before I got chance to buy one, amazon now have them at £185. Mine arrived yesterday, looks a right nice bit of kit and read good things about them so looking forward to giving it a try!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-130-3-9-PAD-Excellence-Induction/dp/B00HKCE660/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1444045568&sr=8-7&keywords=nilfisk

I'd had a Karcher for years, possibly 15yrs, it started to break and i started to buy bits for it and fix it, but in the end bought a new karcher.

The modern ones are nothing like the old stuff, "they don't make em like they used to" definitely applies here. Modern one feels much cheaper and just doesn't seem as good. I then had a friend want to borrow my new karcher to clean an old land rover engine bay, i had only used it once and he doesn't look after stuff so knew it would come back filthy and probably scratched all other so talked him into buying a Nilfisk. It seems just as good as a karcher.

I therefore recommend Nilfisk and kind of wish i'd bought one.

I love my nilfisk, proven to be very reliable and it gets a hammering. Only upgrade I got was an extended hose which makes live very easy :)

Great price this