Ben Hunt

Decision time - Quaife or Wavetrac LSD...???

Hey all,

Been trying to research which would be better for fast road use. Found some posts where people say they can notice the difference with the wavetrac being better all round. But then also spoken to a well respected garage which claimed the wavetrac is a copy of the Quaife and there is no difference noticeable except the £200 extra cost of the wavetrac...

Any thoughts / opinions much appreciated.

Ben.

The Wavetrac is different because it's not completely 'open' like the Quaife is when one wheel loses grip. I'd go for the Wavetrac personally!

The Wavetrac is different because it's not completely 'open' like the Quaife is when one wheel loses grip. I'd go for the Wavetrac personally!

LOL

I have only just seen the post you replied to Kev but when I saw the thread title I was going to post "try sending Kev Bacon a PM, he is a font of knowledge on things like this" ;)

hope you are well m8

I had stern words with her before I took her in followed by a little pleading! ha-ha!