Sign in to follow this  
randal

Sourcing pagid pads

Checked the pads on mine, I think they need replacing - oops. :oops:

Where would be a good place to source the fast road pads that I keep hearing good things about? The discs on there are ok, and I think would cost me an arm and a leg to replace anyway as they are drilled and vented.

TIA

randal

Just to advise you... Pagid pads are very good (had em on both of my C's now) but some people feel that they wear too quickly, and they do kick out a fair amount of dust! :)

Ah OK, they are like the ol' famous "Green stuff" pads then? Any suggestions as to alternatives? :)

I just bought a set of the Pagid FR pads from GSF, they're about £35 for the fronts, can't remember for the rears cos it was over the phone. It doesn't matter about dust, as you obviously wash your C every week anyway 8)

However, they are supposed to wear fairly quickly and that will be even worse if you have drilled disks. Mind you, they're supposed to be worlds better than the green stuff ones. I'm sure Kev will be along soon to put you straight, he seems to have had every combo of pads and disks imaginable on his C.

I just bought a set of the Pagid FR pads from GSF, they're about £35 for the fronts, can't remember for the rears cos it was over the phone. It doesn't matter about dust, as you obviously wash your C every week anyway 8)

Sounds good to me then, if they are that sorta price then I don't mind throwing caution to the wind.

Hell yes I wash my C weekly! Doesn't everyone?

Cheers for the info guys, much obliged.

All the best

randal