jenks

All Red Rears / VR6 Magnecor Leads / VDO Gauges / BBS Steering Wheel / Eibach ARBs

Having quite a bit of a clear out.

All parts located in Edinburgh

All parts do not include P+P but happy to arrange this.

All Red Rears - done to a very professional standard

- done properly at bodyshop with 2k Lacquer.

£80.00

Pictures coming

Vr6 Front and Rear Eibach anti roll bars with links and bushes. Very little mileage, I bought them off here and never used them.

£245.00

IMG_5424_zpsmri18itf.jpg

IMG_5422_zpsdo45fywy.jpg

IMG_5423_zpswccwhgkl.jpg

I'm self employed so very busy and I don't seem to get an email if a PM comes in? So if its allowed your best phoning me or texting me on 07729 284 784.

Got Bildon Throttle Bodies, Stelf Shelf, custom made Carbon Fibre mirrors, corrado forum short shift and cheap 4 pot calipers which I hope to get up this afternoon.

Thanks

Edited by jenks

Just left you a message on your mobile re the red rear lights. I'd like to take them, please. Will call you around lunchtime today.

Interested in gauges are they rhd, left message on your mobile.

edit... just checked part number they are indeed RHD.

Adrian

Edited by delfinis38

Just left you a message on your mobile re the red rear lights. I'd like to take them, please. Will call you around lunchtime today.

Hi mate, Yeah sorry was in a meeting but got your voicemail - prov sold to you - pm me on here and we can get payment and delivery sorted.

Hi mate, Yeah sorry was in a meeting but got your voicemail - prov sold to you - pm me on here and we can get payment and delivery sorted.

Sorry Adrian, I had a call from another forum member 20 mins after this was up and the VDO Gauges and BBS steering wheel are both sold.

Sorry Adrian, I had a call from another forum member 20 mins after this was up and the VDO Gauges and BBS steering wheel are both sold.

cheers jenks....

Hi there Jenks. OK, will pm you.

Crap Tapatalk. I've been after VDO gauges for ages and have an alert set up. Pants. If I can have the buyers address so I can bump them off and wait for the postie?!!!!

Haha.. Seems I was too late, bring back the old panjo system of buying.... Not this leave a message stuff.

I know it's not supported now but it was clear.

Hope the new owner of the guages enjoys them..

Should I be looking out on eBay in the next few week.... :)

Edited by delfinis38

Ok I've tidied up the for sale post - I have another set of all red rears - pictures coming soon.

I will have the brakes and throttle bodies up for sale tomorrow - sorry for the delay.

Ok I've tidied up the for sale post - I have another set of all red rears - pictures coming soon.

I will have the brakes and throttle bodies up for sale tomorrow - sorry for the delay.

Please say you've just tripped over a pesky box that was hiding. Oh?! What was that? Another VDO unit!

Well. I can dream can't I?!