Ray1965

Montreal alloys on a Corrado?

I have been offered a set of good 16 inch Montreal alloys, came off a Bora, has anyone had these fitted to a rado? Would they even be any good to go on a Corrado. Anyone got any photo's.

Type Montreal on corrado into Google and tap on images there's a number of pics with different colour rados. Are your current wheels 4 or 5 stud? If 5 they will fit straight on if 4 then you will need adapters

No probs. they do look good in the pics. I recon it's one of those styles where the ride hight has to be right for them to have the right look.

Hoffmeisters blackberry had monty 2s fitted for a while, they suit the car IMO and are cheap too

Up date, I have bought a set of montys, they were in reasonable nick, until i got them delivered the courier who delivered them must have been playing curling down a gravel path, no paint left on one of the wheels. Will have to do a refurb thanks to him. They were wrapped in bubble wrap but had no obvious damage to the plastic bags they were also wrapped in.

I was in two minds anyway to refurb them back to new finiish, i guess this forced my hand for me.